Sunday, April 01, 2007

What a week!

What a very full and exciting week this has been.

Lots of very interesting things to report on, indeed what a month March has turned out to be.

(I know I am writing this in April, but for me, however traditional it is to think that the week starts with Sunday, for me it has always ended on a Sunday, on the 7th day, when I rest at bit)

In the next few posts I am going to tell you about the meeting to discuss the new neighbourhood agreements. I will tell you about three, yes, three visits from top Government Ministers to Liverpool and to Kensington and Fairfield in particular, exciting meetings of the Community Safety committee for Kensington New Deal, another Parks Scrutiny session, this time in Belle Vale Park and two dinners in the Devvy where I must consider buying shares.

And then today's wonderful visit to the Walker Art Gallery

Sometimes I feel truly blessed

No comments: