Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lord Mayor's Children's Christmas Party

I have a few days left to find two children who would like to attend the Lord Mayor's Christmas Party on 16th December in the Town Hall.

I am particularly grateful to Councillor Eddie Clein for asking the town hall staff to give his allocation to me so that an extra Kensington and Fairfield child can enjoy a lovely time with city children and our Lord Mayor. I think that was a really selfless gesture and I have told him that our kids will really appreciate it.

I have a few families in mind to approach, but if you have any thoughts yourself about children between the ages of 6 and 11 who might enjoy this great party, then please get in touch, they will need to live in Kensington or Fairfield and can each bring an adult with them.

Email me or phone me, I have Monday to confirm names.

1 comment:

Louise Baldock said...

Thanks everyone for contacting me, we have sent our four children and may be able to send some more as we have heard that not all councillors have identified a child. So keep the suggestions coming

Cheers