Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas from Albufeira in the Algarve




If it has all gone a bit quiet that is because I am in Portugal.
It is sunny, Colin, Mike and I have just walked on the beach, I am in a sun top and we have stopped for a drink in a bar to get out of the sun.
Don´t you hate me?
This key board is a bit hard to work - none of the symbols are in the same place!
Anyway, we are having a great time and looking forward to Christmas Day in a restaurant in the old town overlooking the sea.
Will get back online if I can
Boas Festas!

4 comments:

scouseboy said...

Have a great and sunny christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Silly girl! You really should listen to the advice given by the police to people going on holiday. Especially when your address is a matter of public record.

I do hope that no burglars have come up with the idea of following these blogs in case of indiscretions such as these.

I hope you have a nice holiday anyway.

Louise Baldock said...

- is a bit old to be a silly girl. A silly woman perhaps? The burglars wont have realised that I have pals staying in my house in Liverpool who are visiting the UK from Australia though, will they?

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the Liberals are telling everyone you live on your own? And saying that your home address is public information and that you could be a victim, do you think this might be classed as incitement? It was them what wrote this comment