Monday, December 01, 2008

One out and one in

Suzanne went home on Sunday afternoon after a lazy morning and a good old gossip, then Pat arrived in the afternoon, hot from a visit to the Le Corbusier exhibition in the crypt of the RC Cathedral.

We had a Sunday dinner in the Halfway on Woolton Road and then more lazy gossiping with a glass of wine ensued for the rest of the evening. I put her on a train back to Huddersfield this morning. Apparently their station is being improved outside, just as ours is here, so it will be interesting to make that journey in a year's time to spot the difference.

I am glad I got my leafletting done on Saturday morning as apart from a lot of dancing on Saturday night, I had a very restful weekend and hardly stirred.

Back to the grindstone today though!

No comments: