Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Secret Santa's little helpers required

I shall be buying a gift for a very fashionable and very trendy 21 year-old man I work with because I drew his name out in the Secret Santa draw. I was going to Next for Men, then someone suggested Top Man might be more fashionable. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need to spend about £10 and was toying with the idea of cufflinks from Next as he wears them to work, but apparently another young man has been bought cufflinks in the draw already by someone a bit faster off the block than me, and I dont want them to have the same gift.

Thoughts?

4 comments:

labourparty said...

A nice silk tie is always appreciated.

Paula Keaveney said...

actually they have some nice stuff for men in Lush - its not all girly.

Louise Baldock said...

Thanks to you both. Great ideas.
I was talking to the woman I sit next to and she said he is a big fan of Westlife (very unusual for such a fashionable and trendy 21 year old man I thought) and so Santa has arranged for a ten year celebratory DVD, live at Croke Park Stadium.

Not at all what I had in mind, but if he likes it, it will do the trick.

Anonymous said...

erm, very trendy, 21, likes westlife. You think that's unusual? Not that unusual really there are alot of gay men out there.