Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Total Politics Blog Poll 2009

Eagle-eyed readers will have noted the three new banners that have appeared on the blog this week.

I am very proud to say that this blog has been voted 45th in the top 100 Labour Blogs, last year I was 77th out of 100, I don't think I even made the poll in 2007 and in 2006 I was about 56th from memory, but I know Iain Dale could not even scrape together 100 Labour blogs that year so that was out of about 70 I think.

I have also broken into two new polls this year, featuring at number 100 in the top 100 Left of Centre blogs (a poll which includes non party aligned bloggers plus also bloggers from other parties, such as the Greens for instance). I have also broken into the top 300 political blogs across the spectrum, for the first time.

Thanks everyone who voted for me, 1400 entries in three and a half years, it makes it all worthwhile.

No comments: