Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Video footage of Deane Road Jewish Cemetery Open Day

It is amazing what you find when you are searching for something else. I just found this video footage on YouTube, filmed by a guest at the open day this week. Lots of shots of me and Liam wandering round the graveyard, chatting to people and some fab shots of the famous Star Trek blessing, adopted from the Jewish religion by Leonard Nimmoy when pressed to think of a blessing that a Vulcan might give.

I don't know Karlo58, although I clearly met him and spoke to him and stood next to him while he was filming, but on behalf of the committee, I would like to thank him for his wonderful efforts here, we shall link to this from our website, thanks very much!

2 comments:

scouseboy said...

The you tube video was very tastefully done

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see beyond the gates. Thank you