Friday, February 12, 2010

Liverpool Guild of Students, Scrutiny of Communication Strategy

I went earlier in the week to my second of a series of meetings to scrutinise the Communication Strategy at LGoS (Liverpool Guild of Students). It is amazing how many things translate from one organisation to another, marketing and communications are pretty much the same, wherever you do them and who with, so the fact that I have not been a student for over 20 years has not hindered my ability to assist. And it helps that I am engaged in marketing, scrutiny and examining witnesses of course. As well as devising some tweaks to the policy and coming up with our recommendations, we are also building some useful links which will help us to work together in areas like Smithdown, Kensington, Childwall and Mossley Hill in the future.

You can read an article from the Guild President, talking more about the process and our work here

No comments: