Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shakespeare in Newsham Park: Publicity

Hello everyone, I know there has been a lot of interest in this event from my readers both here and on Twitter and Facebook. Please have a look at this flier which has just arrived in my inbox for further information. Mark and Pam Boardman tell me that tickets are £7 from News from Nowhere bookshop on Bold Street, or £5 concessions. However, for the disorganised, a deal may be done 'on the door' at the performance. 

And the Liverpool Network Theatre group have now been in touch to say that tickets are also available on the internet.


I am sure the residents of Kensington and Fairfield will be delighted to see this performance brought to their area, sharing it as they do with such lovely places at Sudley House and Reynolds Park.

We are on the cultural map!

No comments: